The sopa criolla is a delicious soup of the Peruvian gastronomy that is very easy and quick to prepare. Therefore, we give you the recipe and a reference video so you can enjoy it at home.
YOUMAY BE INTERESTED IN:Aguadito de pollo: Learn the recipe here
- 500 g (1 lb 4 oz) of beef steak (hip, loin head or similar), finely chopped
- Vegetable oil
- 1 ½ medium onion
- 4 minced garlic cloves
- 5 grated tomatoes, peeled and seeded
- 1 ½ tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 mirasol chili peppers whole and lightly roasted (heat in a pan or oven for a few minutes)
- 2 liters of dark meat broth
- 80 g (3 oz) of angel hair pasta
- ½ cup of evaporated milk
- 4-6 eggs (1 per person)
- 2 tablespoons of white vinegar
- Dried oregano
YOUCANALSOREAD:Caldo de gallina: Discover the delicious recipe
Preparing the dish:
Season the meat with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a frying pan until it is hot. Add the meat and fry slightly.
Add onion, garlic and cook until it gets tender and have roasted. Then add the whole tomatoes and chili peppers.
Continue cooking until it has evaporated most of the liquid. Add the tomato sauce and mix. Incorporate the broth and bring to a boil a few minutes. Add the noodles and boil until cooked and finally add the milk. Heat before serving.
Aside, poach eggs in water at a boiling point with salt and vinegar.
Serve the soup in a dish and add 1 egg per plate. Sprinkle with oregano.