30 pieces will be examined by specialists to determine their authenticity, age, and origin.
High-ranking official from the International Monetary Fund told press that his organization is optimistic about 2014 growth rates in Peru.
- The Three Perus
- Leaving Peru: Must-see places and Must-do things in Quito, Ecuador (Part Two)
- Stunning Peru as photographed by Peruvians (PHOTOS)
- Spying the unicorn of the Amazon
- Leaving Peru: Must-see places and Must-do activities in Quito, Ecuador (Part One)
- Happy Independence Day!
- Ask Sadie: What are the best internet plans in Peru?
- Where old buses go to retire: Lima’s vintage public transportation
- A man and his mission to find magical milking goats in Peru
- Legally Speaking: Visa for Rentistas (Residual Income)