More than 200 young Peruvians from 11 ethnicities of Bajo Urubamba are able to access the educational programs sponsored by Pluspetrol.
Mozhdeh Matin will be the first Peruvian designer selected to show her collection at the International Fashion Showcase (IFS) from February 17-21.
- Carnivals in Peru (PHOTOS)
- Family takes 5-month road trip across South America
- The 10 most romantic hotels in Peru and their prices
- Lomas de Lachay: Paradise away from the beach
- Travel to the Amazonas region and visit: Cuispes and the Yumbilla waterfall
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr. Living in Peru
- Understanding Peruvian myths
- Living Strong Abroad: Adjusting to a new country
- Estudio ATLAS: An avant-garde studio with vintage vibes
- A Peruvian in Ireland