The Peruvian National Police have issued a warning against a new criminal method.
Judiciary workers attempted to march to Congress before they were intercepted by police around noon. The march ended in violence leaving a few injured.
- Adele's '25' becomes best-selling album in 2015 (YOUTUBE)
- Law that protects pregnant workers from dismissal is put into effect
- Peruvian chocolate travels to Paris Salon Du Chocolat exhibit
- Earthquake of magnitude 4.1 hits Apurímac region
- Peruvian Tenor Iván Ayón wins "Premio Etta Limiti Opera 2015" (YOUTUBE)
- 5 Reasons to visit Machu Picchu
- Iquitos, Peru's northern port city (PHOTOS)
- Cusco: A rewarding trip
- 7 museums that you should visit in Lima
- Choquequirao, a golden challenge
- Youtube: The most honest 3 minutes
- Lessons from successful internet entrepreneurs
- Raw Cafe: Making a business of a healthy lifestyle
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr. Living in Peru
- Randall Munroe: Comics that ask "what if?"