Considering Peru’s rising economic situation and improved security, procedures to eliminate the Schengen Visa are facilitated.
The majority of residents of Lima approve using Rio verde funding to build the three bypass project of 28 de Julio.
- Peruvian Gov't to grant 21,000 youth scholarships
- Andean Parliament seeks to protect quinoa with collective mark
- Congress gives Pedro Cateriano vote of confidence
- Zaña to improve tourist flow between Huaca Rajada and town center
- Natixis provides US$ 254 million in loans for renewable energy in Peru
- Travel Responsibly: Jungle edition (Part 2)
- Indiegogo: Inti Eco Lodge
- Cusco: Sacred Valley of the Inca
- Trip Advisor: Top 6 museums in Peru
- Chilling in Chorrillos
- Inkanomics: Peru's education gap
- MUN in Peru: Growing in numbers and success
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr. Living in Peru!
- The fading charm of Magdalena del Mar
- Takaharu Tezuka: A kindergarten like no other