Indigenous women met in Lima to discuss and prepare for the UN meeting to be held next week in New York.
Since entering the OECD, the organization has been pressuring Peru to develop education and infrastructure in its rural areas.
- Take a cruise on the Amazon
- Explore Machu Picchu through the eyes of an expert travel guide
- San Martín: Enjoy a dip in the Ahuashiyacu waterfall
- Cajamarca: An adventure awaits in Cumbemayo
- Peru: The best beaches to surf
- Learn more about coverage and expectations of SOAT
- Do you know how to check if your child's school is authorized?
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr. Living in Peru!
- Hans Rosling: Population growth
- Joke of the Week: How babies are made
- Peruvian superfood “paletas”: Chicha morada (RECIPE)
- Peruvian superfood “paletas”: Mighty fruits (RECIPE)
- Tragaluz in the spotlight, deservedly so
- Antigua Taberna Queirolo Bar: Bodegas aren’t just for candies & chips
- Recipe: Would you like to try an alcohol-free drink?