City street sweepers have been on strike since Tuesday, demanding better working conditions and higher wages.
With the number of large scale infrastructure projects in works across Peru, engineering and IT jobs will be highly sought after.
- Travel to the Amazonas region and visit: Museum of Leymebamba
- 5 landmarks of Cusco
- 5 must-visit places in Huancayo
- A Butterfly Across Peru: Colca Canyon
- Live a different experience sleeping in these domes in Lima
- 5 things about 5 presidents of Peru
- How can you help to protect the Amazon rainforest?
- In Honor of Chapecoense
- Do you speak English?
- 5 things about the Inca Empire