The southern Peru volcano had caused quite a ruckus but seems to have settled down.
The Afro-Peruvian instrument will be honored November 1.
- 5 luxury hotels to stay in when visiting Machu Picchu (PHOTOS)
- Yumbilla: The mother of all waterfalls
- A walk around Machu Picchu (PHOTOS)
- Leaving Peru: Why Miami is so great
- The Huacas of Lima
- Inspirational artists of Peru - Noche de Arte winning entries
- Ask Sadie: What do I need to do to rent out my apartment?
- Take a look: José Gil de Castro exhibit at MALI
- Legally Speaking: Schengen Visa... Let's not celebrate just yet
- Veggie Peru: We're back!