London-based firm is optimistic about the city’s debt future.
South American airline has decided to add the indigenous language Quechua to its roster of languages for customer service in two airports in Peru.
- Spying the unicorn of the Amazon
- Leaving Peru: Must-see places and Must-do activities in Quito, Ecuador (Part One)
- Leaving Peru: Get out of Peru with Peru this Week
- First class: Access VIP lounges and enjoy the benefits.
- Braving Peru's Inca Trail in the rainy season
- Ask Sadie: What are the best internet plans in Peru?
- Where old buses go to retire: Lima’s vintage public transportation
- A man and his mission to find magical milking goats in Peru
- Legally Speaking: Visa for Rentistas (Residual Income)
- Attacked in Lima