Researchers report that the southern Andes settlement is the oldest and highest yet.
A Peruvian company was ranked among the top 25 multinationals to work for.
- 5 luxury hotels to stay in when visiting Machu Picchu (PHOTOS)
- Yumbilla: The mother of all waterfalls
- A walk around Machu Picchu (PHOTOS)
- Leaving Peru: Why Miami is so great
- The Huacas of Lima
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr Living in Peru
- European film festival returns to Lima
- Our next giant leap (VIDEO)
- Halloween and Día de la Canción Criolla 2014
- Inspirational artists of Peru - Noche de Arte winning entries