Peru is home to about 25,000 species of plant—about a third of which are found nowhere else on the planet.
The fish industry recorded a significant increase in the first half of the season, compared to last year.
- Santa Catalina Monastery in Arequipa
- 5 locations in Peru for the best birdwatching experience
- Pasco and the amazing suspension bridge of Pozuzo
- Be amazed by the colorful Macaw Clay Lick show in Manú
- Andamarca: Stairway to Heaven
- The Rotary Club Lima Sunrise, dedicated in helping others
- Get on board with Tabra
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr. Living in Peru!
- Ask Sadie: Is drinking coca okay?
- Matthieu Ricard: Happy habits