Sure, you can dance in the club, but do you have what it takes to dance in the street – under the pouring rain – and still look good?
You can’t miss this art event that will leave you nostalgic.
- San Fernando Cove, a world full of life
- Goñicutac: Discover the stunning city of Pasco (PHOTOS)
- Los Órganos, a breath of hot summer air
- Lima and the beautiful Paramonga Fortress (PHOTOS)
- 7 things that you didn't know about the wonderful Amazon River
- Joke of the Week: What is politics?
- YouTube: Living in Peru's Pisco Sour event
- Last call: Expat Pisco Sour Challenge 2016 (PHOTOS)
- Peru Illustrated: Guest artist
- Lima: Where to celebrate a different type of carnaval