José Martínez and Jorge Cori competed in the international event with more than 1,800 participators.
The youth marched in protest of a new labor regime recently passed.
- Barranco Bridge of Sighs re-opens tonight
- Peruvian authorities announce record eradication of illegal coca
- Peruvian passport named most secure in Latin America and the Caribbean
- Cajamarca family defeats U.S. mining company
- Peruvian Amazon to receive Telefonica, Ericsson with 4G/LTE technology
- Pucallpa: 4 attractions that you can visit
- Peru’s Top Hotel Awards 2015: Celebrate Peruvian hospitality
- 10 places to visit nearby Lima [PHOTOS]
- Arequipa, a destination full of attractive architecture
- Five captivating destinations in Peru's jungle [PHOTOS]
- Saturday morning coffee with Mr Living in Peru
- KLM lost & found (& furry) service (VIDEO)
- Debate: Does the new labor regime benefit young people?
- Ask Sadie: I want to get a tattoo in Peru
- Jose Miguel Sokoloff: More Christmas lights, less war