According to a report by The New York Times, a force of marines sent in the past days to assist in the efforts have already been outnumbered.
The Ministry of Transport will limit traffic between Wednesday and Sunday this week.
- Get to know 8 luxury hotels around Peru
- Punta Sal: My winter beach escape
- Luciano Mazzetti: "No tours, no schedule"
- Six national destinations for Fiestas Patrias
- A Butterfly Across Peru: Pacaya-Samiria
- 5 symbols for Fiestas Patrias
- Open the doors to Vernácula Concept Store
- Lima Film Festival: Embracing 20 Years of Cinematography
- Maximo Laura, through the loom (VIDEO)
- Cuso International: Jessica's story